Who can apply
These grants are designed for early stage community led housing groups and organisations to pay for costs of up to £1000 that they would otherwise struggle to meet and are needed to help them progress in their development.
Community led housing organisations who are a bit further along in their journey may also be eligible for help with similar costs if they are not able to pay for them using existing funds or if they are in a funding gap.
Applicants should also meet the eligibility criteria below:
- Your project must be based in Birmingham, Coventry, Dudley, Sandwell, Solihull, Walsall or Wolverhampton
- Your project must align with wMUCH’s organisational objectives of increasing community led housing and community control of existing homes in the West Midlands
- Your project must evidence community benefit e.g. have a positive impact on the local community, a specific group of people (an intentional community), or both
- You must be able to complete the activities and spend the grant by 30 Sept 21
- Your organisation must have a bank account
The maximum value of funding that each organisation can receive from this fund is £1000.