What is West Midlands Urban Community Homes membership all about?
West Midlands Urban Community Homes (wMUCH) membership is for individuals or organisations who support the movement for community led housing in the West Midlands. If you support our vision, mission and values, join us today!
We look to our members to participate in general meetings and take an interest in the work and development of wMUCH. Maybe you are also willing to help spread the word about community led housing or even volunteer your time and skills to support wMUCH or community led housing projects.
We are a Community Benefit Society, which means that we are governed by our members. You can read the Rules of wMUCH for all the detail – this is our governing document. Our Membership Policy summarises the key points that you need to know before joining us as a member.
What will you get out of it?
The benefits of wMUCH membership include:
- Attending and voting at wMUCH general meetings, which will take place at least once each year
- Starting from our 3rd annual general meeting in 2022, members will also be able to stand for election to the wMUCH Board of Directors
- E-newsletter updates about events, grants and the development of community led housing in the region
- Networking, peer learning and support
- A forum for partnership building and collaborative working